Another area in which our compensation lawyers excel is in "public liability" claims. Some examples of "public liability claims" include circumstances in which you may have been injured as a result of:-
- Slip and falls at shopping centres or other public places
- Trip and falls on footpaths and other surfaces
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents while you or your children are at school or university
- Injuries at rented homes (or other peoples homes) caused by defects or faulty workmanship
- Dog attacks
- Use of defective products
If you have been injured in such a way, you may have rights to compensation if we can show that the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence (that is, fault) or their failure to take care.
If you have been injured as a result of your use of a defective product, you have rights to damages as to the law requires manufactures to provide goods which are safe for their intended use.
If you have been injured as a result of this type of accident, RMB's personal injury lawyers can help you secure the compensation you are entitled to.
If you would like for one of our expert compensation lawyers to help you, please place your details in the area below and we will contact you as soon as possible and within one business day at the latest.