Not for Profit Organisations
In this sector our lawyers work for all forms of “Not For Profits”: government and non-government, charity to specific interest.
Key areas of work:
- Advising CEOs and CFOs (including Chief Legal Officer by monthly subscription).
- Company structure.
- Board and governance.
- Application of funding agreements.
- Employment contracts.
- Joint ventures and strategic arrangements with other organisations.
- Workplace disputes.
- Independent workplace investigations.
- Property and leasing.
Our regular services include:
- Preparation, advice and amendments to Constitutions.
- Advice and negotiations on supply contracts.