Not for Profit Organisations
In this sector our lawyers work for all forms of “Not For Profits”: government and non-government, charity to specific interest.
Key areas of work:
- Advising CEOs and CFOs (including Chief Legal Officer by monthly subscription).
- Company structure.
- Board and governance.
- Application of funding agreements.
- Employment contracts.
- Joint ventures and strategic arrangements with other organisations.
- Workplace disputes.
- Independent workplace investigations.
- Property and leasing.
Our regular services include:
- Preparation, advice and amendments to Constitutions.
- Advice and negotiations on supply contracts.
Organisations supporting Indigenous people.
We are proud to perform work for a significant number of organisations that provide services and capability to Indigenous people and groups including Land Councils, medical corporations, child and family centres and organisations servicing women’s health.
We are also proud to locate our offices in 17 geographies across NSW where the traditional owners of the land are:
RMB’s Geographic Locations Traditional Owners of the Land Kiama The Dharawal People Parkes, Forbes, Lake Cargelligo and Condobolin The Wiradjuri People Queanbeyan The Ngambri, Ngarigu, Ngunnawal and Walbunja people Goulburn The Yorta Nation Braidwood The Walbanga and Wandandian people Bowral and Moss Vale The Gundungurra and Tharawal people Camden The Dharug people Nowra The Wodi and Wandandian people of the Yuin Nation Wollongong, Dapto, Warilla and Shellharbour The Dharawal people