RMB’s locations in Wollongong, Kiama, Nowra, Bowral, Goulburn, Braidwood, Queanbeyan, Camden, Parkes, Forbes, Condobolin and Lake Cargelligo has allowed us the privilege of performing substantial quantities of work for farmers and other stakeholders in agriculture for over 135 years. Our firm’s strong positive reputation and skills have been built off our work in this area and the relationships that we have built.
We are proud of the relationships we have with farmers and other key players in the supply chain and the work our clients do for Australia and beyond.
Key areas of work include:
- Family companies, shareholders agreements and trusts
- Sale and purchases of rural property
- Loans with banks
- Interfamily loans
- Easements and rights of way
- Share farming
- Cooperative organisations
- Town planning and local government
- Wind/solar energy TransGrid
- Farming business contracts
- Transport contracts
- Estate planning for farmers and their families
- Intergenerational farm succession and agreements
For obligation free advice in relation to agribusiness, please feel free to contact us on 1800 681 211.