RMB’s locations in Wollongong, Kiama, Nowra, Bowral, Goulburn, Braidwood, Queanbeyan and Camden has allowed us the privilege of performing substantial quantities of work for farmers and other stakeholders in agriculture for over 135 years. Our firm’s strong positive reputation has been built off our work in this area and the relationships that we have built.
We are proud of the relationships we have with farmers and the work farmers do for Australia and beyond and the work we do to assist success.
Key areas of work include:
- Family companies, shareholders agreements and trusts.
- Sale and purchases of rural property.
- Loans with banks.
- Interfamily loans.
- Easements and rights of way.
- Share farming.
- Cooperative organisations.
- Town planning and local government.
- Wind/solar energy.
- Farming business contracts.
- Transport contract.
- Intergenerational succession and agreements.
- Estate planning for farmers and their families.