Self Managed Super Fund Lending
Australia is the only country in the world that allows its citizens to own their own superannuation assets.
It is no surprise then that the self-managed superannuation industry is one of the fastest growing professional service industries in Australia.
Despite this growth, Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) are closely regulated by both ASIC and the ATO. In the 2014-15 FY, the ATO made no less than 898 disciplinary actions against SMSFs throughout Australia.
SMSFs offer a range of benefits, including:
- Direct control over your investments;
- The right to determine your own investment strategy;
- Significant taxation concessions; and
- The ability to borrow to acquire a broad range of assets.
We understand that it is important to ensure that all dealings concerning your SMSF comply with your legal and regulatory obligations.
Our team takes a holistic view of your SMSF to ensure that you avoid long-term regulatory problems.
A testament to the skill and experience of our team is that we are regularly referred SMSF clients from local accountants and financial planners.
Our team can assist you with:
- ATO Rectification Orders
- Bankruptcy/insolvency and your SMSF
- Binding death benefit nominations
- Creation of Bare Trusts
- Disputes between trustees or beneficiaries
- Establishing your SMSF and updating your SMSF trust deed
- Incorporating corporate trustees
- Investing; including legal restrictions and responsibilities of the trustee
- Purchasing business assets or land through your SMSF
- Selling business assets or land owned by your SMSF
- Structuring techniques
- Trustee/corporate Powers of Attorney
- Trustee's rights, duties and powers.
If you require assistance with your SMSF, please feel free to contact: