Dear Clients and Friends,
We know that most people in Australia and around the world are anxious about the COVID-19 situation.
This fast spreading virus has caused great uncertainty and fear. We are approaching this challenged with both respect for the situation and calmness.
We want you to know that we have prepared well for what this new situation will throw at us and our people.
We want you to know that we are here to help you at all times. We confirm the following:
- Our team members will still be working at full pace. Our team members are rotating working from home and from the office.
Our main office numbers are still:
Wollongong 4228 8288 Kiama 4232 1188 Nowra 4428 6000 Bowral 4862 1411 Shellharbour 4295 9995 Dapto 4261 5738 Camden 4655 6410 Braidwood 4821 9999 Goulburn 4821 9999 Queanbeyan 6284 2855 Sydney 1800 681 211
- The best way to communicate with us is by email. Emails will be received and responded to as per normal.
- Meetings with our team can still be arranged, some will be in person, some by telephone and some by video conferencing.
- Signing of documents can be easily arranged at our offices or at your home or in other safe places.
- Our services to you will still be provided as usual. The Government (Federal and State) has confirmed that all people are able to undertake legal obligations.
We are in regular discussions with our team members and all are very keen to provide outstanding service to our clients, other stakeholders and communities during this time.
We wish you, your families and teams all the very best during this time.
Let’s keep in touch.
The Partners RMB Lawyers
Business and Commercial Law and COVID-19
- Renters of commercial retail industrial space
- Landlords of commercial retail industrial space
- Contracts – do you regret signing a contract?
- Summary of National Cabinet Mandatory Code of Conduct for SME Commercial Leasing Principles during COVID-19
- National Cabinet Mandatory Code of Conduct (from the Prime Minister of Australia website)
- JobKeeper Payment – Frequently Asked Questions (from The Treasury Australian Government website)
Business Leadership and Innovation
- Surviving the COVID-19 crisis
- Business advice for surviving COVID-19 crisis
- Strategies for business survival in COVID-19 crisis
- The Constitution and COVID-19
Employment Law and COVID-19
Compensation and Personal Injury and COVID-19
- Have you contracted COVID-19 while working? Here’s what you need to know
- Contracting COVID-19 at work
- Cold Comfort for Compo in COVID-19 crisis