Banking, Finance and Advice
RMB Lawyers has performed work for lenders and borrowers, small and large, for over 135 years in what has become an increasingly competitive and regulated market.
Our long-standing expertise also extends to providing comprehensive financial arrangements between non-financial institutions, small to medium enterprises, and individuals.
We have a commitment to minimising the risks and uncertainty that may be associated with these transactions.
Key aspects of what we do include:
- Consumer lending.
- Commercial lending and structured finance.
- Consumer and commercial borrower representation.
- Joint ventures.
- Project finance.
- Real estate finance.
- General security deeds.
- Deeds of priority.
- Property and property development.
- Family loan arrangements.
- Independent legal advice for guarantors.
- Personal Property Securities Act advice.
- Consumer Credit advice.